A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

01 April 2011

A to Z April

In an effort to make myself actually write more, I am reluctantly throwing my pencil in the ring for the blogosphere-wide April project entitled A to Z April Challenge. Granted, I'm a bit late at deciding to do this, but better late than never, eh?

The premise of the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge is that I must post something on my blog every day in April except for Sundays. In doing this I'll wind up with 26 blog posts--one for each letter of the alphabet; each day the blog post subject will be determined by the letter of the alphabet.

And so, it begins.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...