A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

01 January 2014

Final Purchase for 2013

Mostly I want to wish all my friends and readers a Happy New Year. May your 2014 be a dang sight better than your 2013.

I also wanted to share and boast a little. Figuring that 2013, for the most part, was so crappy...I'd finish it off with what I consider to be the best dice in production. I've one single Gamescience d20, but this is my first full 7-piece set.

1 comment:

Gothridge Manor said...

Have a great New Years Boric. The dice look snazzy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...