A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

08 September 2011

I'm Clean! I'm Clean!

Despite the fact that the link is a shameless plug for an online dating site, there seems to be a lot of "self-rating" going on in the gaming blogosphere the past couple days.

I couldn't resist.

And I'm clean. Well, kind of.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site



Apparently I'm "G-Rated" despite the presence, according to the test, of one incident of the use of the word "pissed."

I honestly can't remember using the word "pissed" before, but apparently it's in here somewhere.

[searching....]

Ah. There it is. Dang it, it's not me at all! It's the title to a blog entry from someone else's blog that showed up today in my blogroll. Of course, now I've used the word "pissed" three times on my own. Thanks to this post by Tim over at Gothridge Manor, my stainless reputation is a bit sullied.

Crap.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...