A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

16 August 2011

Search Term Hilarity

Just had the strangest search term hit on this blog I've had since the blog started.

The search came from the German Google and was for "pains of being beautiful." This blog ranked #16 on the search. When I first saw it, I could not for the life of me figure out why my blog could have been included.

Then I clicked the link. It came up with this post from April, wherein I described an NPC in this way: "Thoklin knew a little bit about the pains of being beautiful; she inherited only a fraction of her mother's looks and she knew nothing but harrassment and hassle for that beauty." [Emphasis added.]

Huh. I had completely forgotten that.

Who woulda thunk it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...