A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

01 November 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011: First Chapter Done!

OK, maybe that title is a bit...misleading...?

But I have my first chapter done. Or maybe it will just be a prologue. Tell me what you think:

It was what his father would have wanted.

Rest in peace, Dad.

He pulled the trigger.
I still have no idea where I'm going with this, who's father is being discussed, or any character ideas. I still don't even have a genre. But at least I have WOP: Words On Paper.

Buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...