A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

07 October 2011

Found Items Friday: Paradise Cubed

Yep. More dice. I have a problem and just can't stop. But I figure that there are MUCH worse things to be addicted to, right?

So, for those that are interested in dice pron, these are my latest additions to the dice bag.

Another trip to the local education supply store yielded my first wooden d6s, as well as my first d24. I also grabbed another die-in-die d100 for my office drawer. After all, it's a lot easier to roll one die in the back of the hearing room than two dice; sometimes you just HAVE to roll on a d100 table while in court.


And yes, I've already used it. This was the die that produced my 25 26 rooms for my Short Adventures for September's OSR Challenge. I rolled on Lord Gwydion's random room table while sitting in court and waiting for my clients' cases to be called.

Also included here is a nice purple d20 from a d20 grab-jar at my FLGS. As I've said before, you can never have too many d20s. I didn't have a purple one and this one sort of spoke to me.

Yeah...I'm hearing the voices again. But that's beside the point. We're talking about the dice right now.

Finally, another new set of 7: I guess you would classify these as mini dice. I have my nano and micro sets.... These are more on the order of mini: a set of 12mm Koplow polyhedrals. These are for my DM travel box. (More on this box next week.)

I'm still looking for the maker/set name for the white speckled set from my last dice post. Any help is still appreciated.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...