A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

26 July 2015

[The Stronghold 'Zine] Worst Fears Confirmed....

So, a little while ago, I heard from one of my Stronghold readers/customers. It's been two weeks since Issue #2 was mailed out to him and ... nothing.

Sigh.

I sent out a mass e-mail to my Issue #2 customers. I've already heard back from at least one: Another failed mailing.

So I started doing some research. Turns out that the stack of mailing labels I had in my label drawer--sans packaging--appears to be 3.5" diskette labels, not mailing labels. They're apparently the removable diskette labels as well.

Double sigh.

So...my guess is there's a stack of Stronghold #2s out there in the void. There may even be a couple issues of #1 out there as well. If you're one of my customers and you may be affected by this, you should have an e-mail in your in-box (PayPal-related in-box, at least). Let me know and I'll see what I can do to rectify the situation.

My sincerest apologies to all of you who are still waiting. Let's get you taken care of.

2 comments:

christian said...

That is so brutal. :(

The Happy Whisk said...

Great though that the subscriber told yow about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...