- High: The start of a new campaign, with a new DM rotating into the seat behind the screen.
- Low: The announcement last week that a member of our group was hanging up his dice and PHB.
- High: The joy of a new character, and a new character class for me. I've never played a rogue before.
- Low: The miniature for my new character has still not arrived at my FLGS and so I'm stuck with a pre-painted plastic miniature that doesn't really represent my character.
- High: I get to use my new dice. Oh yeah, I got new dice. Picked up the set at my FLGS when I went to check on the miniature for my new character.
- Low: Some nagging physical ailments are causing me repeated "breaks" and "intermissions" from the table.
- High: Hey...it's a game night. That outweighs everything, right?
Here's hoping you all have a good gaming weekend. Keep your dice dry, eh? And give us a report when the weekend is over.