A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

11 March 2013

A to Z: Round Three

Yep, it's almost time again for a little self-imposed creative flagellation daily post writing.

I've got to spend some time today setting out and planning my post titles. It takes some effort and time to do that; unfortunately that seems to be the easiest part of the April A-Z blogging challenge.

As they say around my firm: "If it wasn't for procrastination, nothing in the law would ever get done."

What is the "A to Z Challenge" you ask? Well, if you don't already know:
The brainchild of Arlee Bird, at Tossing it Out, the A to Z Challenges to post the letter of the alphabet every day during the month of April, with Sundays off for good behavior. Since April 1 falls on a Sunday, that will be the day we start with A. Whether you go with a theme or freestyle, your post must match the letter of the alphabet for that day....This is a great opportunity to discipline yourself, grow as a blogger, and make new friends -- come join us!
It's four years old this year; I've played along three of the four. I'm truly looking forward to pushing myself again, even in spite of -- or perhaps because of -- the effort it takes. It's a great discipline and growth process. Jump aboard! It's blowing up! (I'm three weeks early and I'm #997!)

Sign up HERE.
-----------------------

1 comment:

Rebeccah Giltrow said...

Hello. Just thought I'd stop by to give you a wave *wave* and wish you luck with the challenge. This is my first year doing it so I'm getting quite excited about it. I've done all my planning so I now want to get underway!

http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-to-z.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...