Adventures written: 2
Creatures created: 15
Dice obtained: 26
Games played: 10
Game sessions DM'd: 16
Items created: 9
Maps drawn: 45
Miniatures painted: 2
Miniatures purchased: 121 (+4 metal received as gifts)
NPCs created: 19
Spells scribed: 13
Feats Learned 1
Tables drafted: 1
Terrain constructed: 0
So...how does this compare to 2011? Well:
- I drafted only 6.5% of the adventures this year; I chalk that up to the loss of the Short Adventure September.
- Nearly four times the number of critters was born.
- There was "only" almost 25% of the number of dice obtained. This was either self-control or lack of effort.
- I played in double the amount of games this year, almost one per month. This is, for our group, pretty good. 2011 was a bad year because of some DM issues.
- I managed almost 1.5 times the number of DM sessions, due mainly to the continuation of an PBEM campaign.
- While I managed only two more items created this year, I scribbled out almost four times the number of maps. I'm kinda proud of that number there.
- I doubled my "painted lead" output this past year; I hope to blow that total out of the water this year.
- I increased that miniature horde this year, and barely eked out a total barely over last years total. However, I'm amused by my prediction from one year ago: I was not overly impressed by the Pathfinder miniatures and didn't expect to have a high miniature total in 2012. Hah! Pathfinder managed to increase the quality of the sculpts and paint jobs, as well as issuing some unique and interesting sculpts.
- Again because of that pesky Short Adventure September, only 50% of the NPCs were born.
- My spellbook grew in size with 6.5 times the number of spells scribed versus 2011.
- Only 33% of the number of tables was drafted. (That sounds better than saying "only one.")
- For the second straight year, no terrain was constructed. Sigh.
Everyone join me in a toast: raise your dice cups high and keep them d20s dry. Here's to 2013!