A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

21 February 2014

[D&D 40th Anniversary Bloghop] Day Twenty-One

Day Twenty-one: First time you sold some of your D&D books--for whatever reason.

Another easy one. I have never sold any of them.

Heck, I'm not sure I've ever sold any of my books, regardless of what they were, RPG or no. (OK, college textbooks don't count in that respect.) I love books. I am a self-proclaimed bibliophage. I have a book with me wherever I go. As much as I would like a Kindle or similar e-reader--for the convenience of it--I love the feel and smell of books more. My library is huge. I've even lost track of where some of my books are.

Yeah. I'm not even sure I've ever even traded books to a book exchange or a used bookstore. They just mean too much to me.

So...selling game books? Not yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...