A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

30 January 2012

A to Z: Round Two


How on earth is it almost that time again?

Yeah, we're two months away, but it's never to early to start planning. Especially for a professional procrastinator.

What is the "A to Z Challenge" you ask? Well,
The brainchild of Arlee Bird, at Tossing it Out, the A to Z Challenges to post the letter of the alphabet every day during the month of April, with Sundays off for good behavior. Since April 1 falls on a Sunday, that will be the day we start with A. Whether you go with a theme or freestyle, your post must match the letter of the alphabet for that day....This is a great opportunity to discipline yourself, grow as a blogger, and make new friends -- come join us!
I managed it last year...barely...and am looking forward to pushing myself again. I agree it's a great discipline and growth process, and would encourage any and all to join in the fun.

Of course, I have no ideas, no plans, and no direction. But I've signed up, so...I'm committed, right?

(Or maybe only about to be committed....)

1 comment:

Pearson Report said...

Hi Boric G - Thanks for promoting the A to Z Challenge in your post today.
We really appreciate the extra exposure.

It's great to read you are entering for the second time! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun...even if it means "pushing" yourself a wee bit!! (I know the feeling - last year I was winging it - but loved it!)

Cheers, Jenny @ Pearson Report
Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...