A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

31 January 2012

AAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!

Oops. Apparently I posted my previous post earlier in the day and never previewed it.

When I finally went there tonight, what did I find? No picture of the map and an odd, broken attempt at a link.

Oops.

I apologize to you all. The link is now mended and the picture of the map is there for all to see.

I'm confident that it was, in fact, NOT user error. It was instead an act of vengeance by Th'a-gaar, Patron Deity of the gaming blogosphere. He was seemingly angered by two mis-used "Map Monday" posts. In a row.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. (Rolls Bluff check.)

2 comments:

Digital Orc said...

*clack* *clack*; you succeed!

Boric Glanduum said...

ROFL.... Whew! Good thing I used my lucky dice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...