A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

20 August 2015

Dwarven Happiness--Sometimes it's the Little Things

Some of you may have already seen this.

I'm just going to leave this here, because it makes me happy.


1 comment:

Simon J. Hogwood said...

Well, I hadn't seen it before, and had in fact been only peripherally aware of the whole "Diggy Diggy Hole" memetic . . . thing.

But I'm glad I saw this - thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...